Rats Run Wild in KFC-Taco Bell in N.Y.

Old February 25th, 2007, 09:55 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

Default Rats Run Wild in KFC-Taco Bell in N.Y.

On 24/02/07 19:23, in article , "Stephen
Ellenson" wrote:

Anyway, the rat poison guy fashions his poisons based upon the local
cuisine. Maybe he should make some taco flavored stuff.

The rat poison they use in France are tiny red pellets which are supposed
to specifically coagulate rat blood in some manner and does not effect
humans or domestic animals. So if you descent into most basement areas in
Paris you will see little plastic containers here and there on the ground.

I have never bought the stuff at the store since this is handled by
professionals. The other infestation which bothers the French are
the cockroaches (caffards). Our building had an infestation once
(in our 30 years in out building), it started on the 6th floor in one of the
maid's rooms (no maids are about any more so they are rented to students)
and gradually moved down. Individual apartment owners thought it was
their fault and did not talk about it for a while since they blamed
themselves!

In such a case one gives the building manager organization a call ("le
syndic") and they will send professionals out to handle this. In this case a
guy with a spray tank came into all the apartments and sprayed. One had to
leave for a couple of hours, but that took care of the little *******s.

Otherwise, the only other problem we have is the pigeons trying to make
nests in our flower boxes. In California, we lived in the country side
and there the ground wasps were a problem. Plus the poison oak.

Old February 25th, 2007, 12:44 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Capitalist Pig[_1_]

"The rat poison they use in France are tiny red pellets which are
supposed
to specifically coagulate rat blood in some manner and does not effect
humans or domestic animals. So if you descent into most basement
areas in
Paris you will see little plastic containers here and there on the
ground.

I have never bought the stuff at the store since this is handled by
professionals."

No more use of the word "dératisateur" Evleth?

Old February 25th, 2007, 05:55 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Stephen Ellenson

Ellenson" wrote:

[...]

I don't like but don't mind wasps, spiders, mice, and even most bugs don't
bother (bug?) me. But I draw the line at rats and cockroaches. Yuck.

Old February 25th, 2007, 06:53 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Nipples & Noodles

Default evleth l'illettré, nul à chier

Runge wrote:

how do you know, nazi pervert, you sleep with him ??

I can read, fool...

And your gibberish is the worst of all...

--
Best
Greg

"Gregory Morrow" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
scRunge wrote:

Copy and paste but you are incapable of putting a simple sentence in
french
correctly

His French is *far* superiour to your "English", scRunge...

--
Best
Greg

"Earl Evleth" a écrit dans le message de news:

On 24/02/07 13:49, in article , "Earl
Evleth" wrote:

Now who would carry out dératisation? Simple, a dératisateur.

This extension works generally in French.

So if you a verb like emmerder

(seehttp://fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/emmerder)

you automatically have a person who does such things
(like the Pig), l'emmerdeur. For the female counterpart
you have l'emmerdeuse.

So you can take many French equivalent, it is easy with
regular verbes ending in -er, just insert a -u- and get -eur.

What Piggy failed to recognized is that many of these
extensions are not in the dictionary because they don't
need to be. Nor, with popular use (i.e. how language is
really used), are the dictionaries up to date. This
is particularly so with les "gros mots" expressions,
very embarrassing for some. I usually don't use them
especially on the internet, being a naturally polite person.

To continue:

In fact the word "merde" was long referred to in polite company as
the "mot de Cambronne"

C'est la réponse qu'aurait donné ce général de Napoléon Ier,

commandant
de
la Garde impériale, au général britannique Colville, qui lui sommait

de
se
rendre lors de la bataille de Waterloo.

Alors

L'Histoire a retenu une réponse moins polie : "Merde !". D'où
l'expression
"le mot de Cambronne", pour désigner ce mot.

French lesson over. But has Piggy learned anything??- Hide quoted
text -

Old February 25th, 2007, 07:33 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_27_]

Magda

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:53:17 GMT, in rec.travel.europe, "Nipples &

Noodles"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... Runge wrote:
... how do you know, nazi pervert, you sleep with him ??
... I can read, fool...
... And your gibberish is the worst of all...

Look at that! Old Scrounge is jealous of you and Earl...

:----)

scRunge's "French" is "pidgin French", e.g. it's strictly of the amateur
variety...

--
Best
Greg

Old February 25th, 2007, 08:08 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Stephen Ellenson

"Magda" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 11:55:31 -0600, in rec.travel.europe, "Stephen
Ellenson"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like
this:

... I don't like but don't mind wasps, spiders, mice, and even most bugs
don't
... bother (bug?) me. But I draw the line at rats and cockroaches. Yuck.

You don't mind sharing your food with mice??

Of course I mind. I'm just saying on a scale of creepiness, roaches and rats
are at the top of the chart for me. Sometimes usenet trolls make the list
too :-)

Old February 26th, 2007, 07:54 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

On 25/02/07 18:55, in article , "Stephen
Ellenson" wrote:

I don't like but don't mind wasps, spiders, mice, and even most bugs don't
bother (bug?) me. But I draw the line at rats and cockroaches. Yuck.

Mice are also destructive, we had a Navaho rung destroyed in storage by
their nest building. Spiders. Children growing up in California are
terrified by the parents instructions on avoiding black widow spiders,
which are terrifying to look at. Ground wasps were a constant bother
on our property in northern California, one would not sit outside
and eat without them bothering us. Ants don't bother me much.
We live on the 3rd floor up in Paris and rarely see them, not for
a number of years now. They are easily controlled. In the summer
we get very small flies, not the normal kind, which fly around the
ceiling light in the front room. They don't land on anything
so are not bothersome. A rather pleasant sign that warm weather
is here. Likewise, in Paris, we have bee hives in the Jardin
de Luxembourg, which is not far from us, and we enjoying seeing
them buzzing around our flower boxes. Plant lice are less welcomed.

If one has a dog, we do, the problem there, of course is dog fleas.
The newer anti-flea products like Front-Line, take care of that.
Since its composition is a form of a phosphorus base nerve gas
we only use it rarely, a month in the summer suffices (on the dog,
not us).

Our first dog had constant flea problems, the 2nd less and the current
none at all. Fleas spend most of their time off the dog and lay their
eggs in carpets, cracks in the floor, and they are best controlled
using hormone products which prevent the larvae from maturing to
their adult stage. With us, the old adage "he who sleeps with
dogs, wakes up with fleas" is not true in our case. In the
general case, dog fleas are not particularly attracted to humans.
With one of our earlier dogs I used to get, now and then one of
them leaving the dog and getting into my beard, which provoked
a mad brushing of same to get rid of the little *******. But I
can't remember every being bit by one.

We humans have our own invisible infestation. A small micro
lice can life in the hair follicles of the eye brow. And of course
"crabs" which I won't discuss further.

Old February 26th, 2007, 08:08 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

Earl Evleth wrote:

We humans have our own invisible infestation. A small micro
lice can life in the hair follicles of the eye brow. And of course
"crabs" which I won't discuss further.

And of course "scRunges" and "Piggys"...

The former is best controlled by a massive DDT "bomb", for the latter
a trip to the local abbatoir will suffice...

;-)

--
Best
Greg

Old February 26th, 2007, 08:40 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

On 25/02/07 20:33, in article
t, "Gregory Morrow"
wrote:

scRunge's "French" is "pidgin French", e.g. it's strictly of the amateur
variety...

Don't tease the language challenged.