Finally!!!

Old July 14th, 2006, 08:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dick G[_1_]

Default Finally!!!

Comcast Cable, at least the division that serves Cherry Hill, NJ has FINALLY
added The Travel Channel.

But you have to subscribe to their digital service to receive it on Channel
188.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old July 14th, 2006, 09:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Dick G wrote:
Comcast Cable, at least the division that serves Cherry Hill, NJ has FINALLY
added The Travel Channel.

But you have to subscribe to their digital service to receive it on Channel
188.

No way am I getting digital, but at least now I know who to ask for a
copy of any cruise related shows..lol If you are now getting it on
digital, there is hope that someday I will get it also.

sue
Old July 14th, 2006, 11:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Paul Krause

Comcast also added it to digital in Jersey City. last night they had a
one hour cruise to Alaskaon the Rhapsody of the Seas.

Yes, i have digital so i can DVR shows when i'm not home.

Old July 14th, 2006, 11:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dick G[_1_]

I'll be happy to provide you with a copy of any show that you want to see.

I have no idea why Comcast decided to put The Travel Network where they did.
They currently have more than 20 "non-digital" channels available, at least
they do here in Cherry Hill.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old July 15th, 2006, 12:08 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Dick G wrote:
I'll be happy to provide you with a copy of any show that you want to see.

I have no idea why Comcast decided to put The Travel Network where they did.
They currently have more than 20 "non-digital" channels available, at least
they do here in Cherry Hill.

They want to force everyone to get digital tv, so they don't give us
anything new other then of course more sports channels.

Comcast is in the dog house with us right now. We were expecting one
of their techs between 4 and 6 pm yesterday. At 3:45 we got a call
that they couldn't make it and rescheduled for the same time today. It
is now 7pm and they haven't shown up yet. Kevin was just on the phone
with them and the guy wasn't going to come, but they ordered him to
come. Somehow I don't think we will see him tonight and we will have
to yell at comcast yet again.

sue
Old July 15th, 2006, 12:11 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Dick G
dickdotgoldhaber@gmaildotcom wrote:

I'll be happy to provide you with a copy of any show that you want to see.

I have no idea why Comcast decided to put The Travel Network where they did.
They currently have more than 20 "non-digital" channels available, at least
they do here in Cherry Hill.

They added it to our regular lineup a year or so ago. Channel 39. I was
quite happy. But darn I don't like all those poker shows.

--
Charles
Old July 15th, 2006, 12:36 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Marsha

Dick G wrote:

I'll be happy to provide you with a copy of any show that you want to see.

I have no idea why Comcast decided to put The Travel Network where they did.
They currently have more than 20 "non-digital" channels available, at least
they do here in Cherry Hill.

I can't wait until cable is forced to
charge separately for each channel,
instead of bundling the one's we watch
with shopping channels and sports
channels (which we don't like).

Marsha/Ohio

Old July 15th, 2006, 01:10 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosalie B.

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:
Dick G wrote:
I'll be happy to provide you with a copy of any show that you want to see.

I have no idea why Comcast decided to put The Travel Network where they did.
They currently have more than 20 "non-digital" channels available, at least
they do here in Cherry Hill.

They want to force everyone to get digital tv, so they don't give us
anything new other then of course more sports channels.

We have Direct TV and we cut off the cable 6 years ago.
The Travel Network is part of their regular package - you don't pay
extra for it. And we also get OLN, BBCA and a lot of other channels
that we like better than cable. The only disadvantage is that we
don't get local weather on the weather channel, although we do get the
local broadcast channel weather.

Old July 15th, 2006, 04:38 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Warren[_1_]

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:
No way am I getting digital

Soon enough, you won't have any choice.