EUROPEAN WOMEN VS AMERICAN WOMEN

Old June 24th, 2005, 03:00 PM
gobkk

yank women are all loose golddigging stupid sluts.but yank men all
murder and rape their women and children so it all evens out.

Old June 26th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Mxsmanic

The Rev Gaston writes:

French women are - to generalize wildly - small and slim, and hence
look good in nice clothes. They often also (again a wild
generalization) have nice cheekbones and mouths. On top of that, they
(starting to wave arms wildly at this point) they speak and act in an
attractive way.

Unfortunately, they also smoke cigarettes, and they are often nearly
flat. But they tend to have more good points than bad.

--
Transpose gmail and mxsmanic in my e-mail address to reach me directly.
Old June 26th, 2005, 08:09 PM
gobkk

Mxsmanic wrote:
The Rev Gaston writes:

French women are - to generalize wildly - small and slim, and hence
look good in nice clothes. They often also (again a wild
generalization) have nice cheekbones and mouths. On top of that, they
(starting to wave arms wildly at this point) they speak and act in an
attractive way.

Unfortunately, they also smoke cigarettes, and they are often nearly
flat. But they tend to have more good points than bad.

--
Transpose gmail and mxsmanic in my e-mail address to reach me directly.

french women are purebred pedigreed poodles.
american women are mongrelized garbage dump mutts.
its all about genetics.

Old June 26th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Citizen Ted

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 08:37:15 GMT, Deep Foiled Malls
wrote:

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:41:12 -0700, Citizen Ted
wrote:

Cool.

Can I **** your sister?

Sure, but she aint European or American.

OMG! You mean she's a...she's a...shudder...Tajik?

- TR
- OK. I'll do 'er.