Air Travel Security

Old November 4th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Tim McNiven

Default Air Travel Security

In 1976 I took part in a US Congressional Commissioned Military Study
to Improve US Air Travel Security while stationed on Strassberg Kasern
in Idar-Oberstein,W.Germany assigned to C-Battery 2/81st FA, US Army
1975-76. The purpose of the Study was to Identify Security Lapses and
submit Corrective Actions to the US Congress. The Security Lapses that
were used on September 11,2001 are the same ones that were submitted to
the US Congress for Correcting 25 Years before.
In June 2002 I took a polygraph exam in concerns to my taking part in
this Study, it was given by a Mr.Weller who is a Retired Canadian Army
Officer who was trained by the US Army as a Military Polygraph Examiner
and the Exam I was given is the same one that the US Government uses; I
met the US Government's Standard for telling the Truth and Passed. The
results are posted on the web site that I put online out of frustration
with the Censorship of this information by the US media; there are
letters of support from: the Honourable John McCallum, Canada's Minister
of National Defense, Carolyn Parrish, MP and former Vice Chair of the
International NATO Executive, Daniel Ellsberg and others to get this
information into the media. There is a letter from George Bush's Church
from a Janet Horman who wanted paper copies sent so she could get them
to Sen.Graham-D for the first US Government 9-11-01 Investigation and
other information about the Study; like, the names of the other
participants, there were around 100 of us that took part from my unit.
It is located at: www.codenamegrillfire.com .
In the fall of 2003 I contacted a Mr.Berg after reading an article
about him Suing the Bush Administration and he had my information
investigated and verified to use to Sue the President of the United
States with Racketeering. The Affidavit I gave for the Lawsuit and the
Lawsuit text are posted on my web site, with my information being Count
III of the Lawsuit text.
Will you review the information on the web site and help in locating
the other particiapnts so that they can tell what they know as well as
contacting US and other WTO media outlets about why they have censorred
this information from their readers, viewers and listeners; and contact
every Country's Government in the World and ask them why they support
the censorship of this Truth about the 1976 US Military Study that the
US Congress conducted to Improve US Air Travel Security in 1976.
The importance of this information is: that; it Proves that John
Kerry and the Democrats - George Bush and the Republicans knew that US
Air Travel Security needed to be Improved in 1976 (that is why they
conducted the Study) They had sufficient information to Remedy the
Security Lapses (the Corrective Actions that were sent to the US
Congress) Billions of Dollars in American Tax Payer's Money and 25 years
to "Just Begin" to Implement the Security Upgrades and Improvements from
Their Own Study to do just that: Improve US Air Travel Security in 1976.
And, "After all, 25 Years is; a Quarter of a Century" and if John Kerry
and the Democrats - George Bush and the Republicans couldnot act upon
Their #1 Governmental Responcibilty "National Security" in that amount
of Time; it is "Not" an International Legal Reason for any Military
Action let alone this Democratic and Republican Political Party 100 Year
World War.
Also; any one with media contacts with Al Jazeera or any other Arabic
media outlet will you get this information about the 1976 US Military
Study and the web site to them so that they can tell the People of the
Nation of Islam that the Military Actions that the US Congress is
carrying out on them are Illegal and can be Legally Challenged in the
Security Counsel of the United Nations and have Sanctions brought
against the US Congress for Their International Criminal Activities.
US Defense Department Intelligence Operative "Grillfire" aka US
Federal Agent McNiven

Old November 4th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Matt

"Tim McNiven" wrote in message
why they have censorred
this information from their readers, viewers and listeners; and contact
every Country's Government in the World and ask them why they support
the censorship of this Truth about the 1976 US Military Study that the
US Congress conducted to Improve US Air Travel Security in 1976.

I think it probably has less to do with censorship and more to do with the
fact that you come across sounding like you belong in a mental hospital.
Are you the same person that posts every now and then about how the
government is following you?

Also, a bit of advice. Just blame the Republicans. There are plenty of
Democrats that would latch on to your story if you didn't also slam them.
This is just the kind of story they would bite at.

Matt