At what point will air travel become unaffordable

Old September 15th, 2006, 02:59 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

Default At what point will air travel become unaffordable

Perhaps the faggot has not noticed this but this garbage goes to two usenet
groups whose scope is travelling. The proper tool is not usenet but e-mail.
Why wouldn't you poor sod just vanish.

"Tchiowa" kirjoitti
glegroups.com...

Wrong. First, it is not the USA's request, it is Israel and the UN's
request. Second, it is not that they stop supplying arms to neighbors
of Israel but rather it is that they stop supplying arms to terrorist
groups operating within those neighbors. No objections to Lebanon
having weapons as they are a sovereign country with the same rights as
Israel. It is objecting to Syria supplying HEZBOLLAH with weapons.

Please tell me that you understand the difference.

And with the USA's souble standards, it not only increases hatred
against the USA (hence terrorism against the USA), but also discredits
any attempt to reach peace in the middle east.

Double standards??? The US has always insisted that BOTH sides be
treated equally. That is what offends the Muslims.

Old September 15th, 2006, 03:12 PM posted to rec.travel.air
dgs[_1_]

Markku Grönroos wrote:
Perhaps the faggot has not noticed this but this garbage goes to two usenet
groups whose scope is travelling. The proper tool is not usenet but e-mail.
Why wouldn't you poor sod just vanish.

It's far easier to make a useless cnut like you vanish, twerp.

*plonk*
--
dgs
Old September 15th, 2006, 05:02 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Hatunen

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:40:38 GMT, "Lennart Petersen"
wrote:

"TOliver" skrev i meddelandet

"Markku Grönroos" wrote........

"Tchiowa" kirjoitti
legroups.com...

Perhaps the oddball finds another forum for this insane filth on
ragheads. What about some American travel groups? Perhaps they are most
delighted on this babble on hebes and camel riders of other sort. It is
funny that american barmies populate groups whose scope is in air
travelling and travelling in Europe. Are you really so bored that you
don't find anything meaningful to do? Perhaps there is an employer
somewhere who pities you much enough to hire you.

Gee, this guy's terminology certainly makes it clear which side his Daddy
(if he was identified and recorded as such) fought on in WWII.

-------
If father was involved in a war it's likely to have been in the defense of
his country against the attack from Soviet-Union. I don't know exactly
what's so wrong with that but uncle Joe's comrades may of course have their
opinions...

After Finland's defeat by the Soviets in the Winter War, and
after Germany invaded the Soviet Union, the Finns again fought
the Soviets in what is called the Continuation War, but this time
had German troops on their side. After WW2, Finland was
classified by the victorious Allies as a co-belligerent with
Germany. During that period the Germans sort of semi-occupied
Finland, but the Finnish government under Marshal, now President,
Mannerheim was allowed to continue. The Germans demanded that
Mannerheim have all the Jews in Finland rounded up and turned
over to the tender ministrations of the SS, but Mannerheim
refused, leaving Finland as the only German ally that did not
co-operate with the Germans' Jewish program.

Markku probbly considers that a grave mistake.

Old September 15th, 2006, 05:16 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

"Hatunen" kirjoitti
om...

Markku probbly considers that a grave mistake.

A grave mistake is that you keep babbling on something which has nothing to
do travelling in Europe. Very American, I would say. Why do you post this
filth to rte?

Old September 15th, 2006, 05:34 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Hatunen wrote:

After Finland's defeat by the Soviets in the Winter War, and
after Germany invaded the Soviet Union, the Finns again fought
the Soviets in what is called the Continuation War, but this time
had German troops on their side.

One positive aspect is that it gave us one of the great "war stories" -
Unknown Soldier by Vaino Linna (sp??).

B;

Old September 16th, 2006, 11:36 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Tchiowa

Markku Grönroos wrote:
Perhaps the faggot has not noticed this but this garbage goes to two usenet
groups whose scope is travelling. The proper tool is not usenet but e-mail.
Why wouldn't you poor sod just vanish.

I love it when people like you demonstrate to the world their total
lack of maturity.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Old September 16th, 2006, 02:59 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
TOliver

"Tchiowa" wrote ...

Markku Grönroos vomited on his keyboard with little positive result:

Perhaps the faggot has not noticed this but this garbage goes to two
usenet
groups whose scope is travelling. The proper tool is not usenet but
e-mail.
Why wouldn't you poor sod just vanish.

*I love it when people like you demonstrate to the world their total
*lack of maturity.

*Thanks for the entertainment.

To add travel.europe content, I'm convinced that his mother had traveled
extensicvely on the continent during her internship at Bergen Belsen and
while doing "triage" at Mathausen. She must have to have picked up the
vocabulary with which she instilled his virulent racism.

Old September 17th, 2006, 07:21 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

"TOliver" kirjoitti

*I love it when people like you demonstrate to the world their total
*lack of maturity.

*Thanks for the entertainment.

To add travel.europe content, I'm convinced that his mother had traveled
extensicvely on the continent during her internship at Bergen Belsen and
while doing "triage" at Mathausen. She must have to have picked up the
vocabulary with which she instilled his virulent racism.

That much about maturity. However, travelling is the topic in these two
groups. Perhaps the economy of air travelling?

Old September 18th, 2006, 07:33 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Padraig Breathnach

"Tchiowa" wrote:

Padraig Breathnach wrote:

How about the West Bank?

What about it? The US has opposed the construction. So the claim of
"unqualified support for Israel, no matter what it does" kind of fails,
doesn't it?

********. The US position on settlement was in the line of "erm,
please, think again about this"; "well, okay, we'll say no more";
"they're there now, and we can't remove them".

Don't misrepresent the truth.

--
PB
The return address has been MUNGED
Old September 18th, 2006, 08:04 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
mrtravel[_1_]

Padraig Breathnach wrote:

"Tchiowa" wrote:

Padraig Breathnach wrote:

How about the West Bank?

What about it? The US has opposed the construction. So the claim of
"unqualified support for Israel, no matter what it does" kind of fails,
doesn't it?

********. The US position on settlement was in the line of "erm,
please, think again about this"; "well, okay, we'll say no more";
"they're there now, and we can't remove them".

Wasn't this like the UN's stand on Iraq since '91, until the US attacks
a dozen years later. The UN let Iraq ignore everything it passed.