Belize

Old February 8th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Greg Cartier

Default Belize

Just a note of appreciation to this Group.

We just came back from a cruise aboard NCL Dream which included a stop in
Belize. Through this group, we learned about Reggie's Cave Tubing (Reggie's
A-1 Tours) http://regtour.com/ and I must say that this family business
really showed us a marvelous time.

The cave-tubing experience was a definite highlight of the entire trip - and
the best value for our money. We paid Reggie in advance and, while it
seemed a leap of faith at the time, we never regretted it. He assured us by
promising that if we could not make it to Belize, through no fault of our
own, we would be fully reimbursed. We were a small group (5), yet he
patiently waited for us to tender ashore and gave us an excursion beyond our
fondest hopes.

I join the other members of this group who highly recommend this adventure.
Wow!!

Old February 8th, 2005, 05:12 AM
SONNY

We just got off the Explorer Sunday and did the cave tubing tour in Belize
with "Wet and Wild". It was AWSOME! I agree that it's a highlight of the
cruise.