Jerseys Customized

Old September 19th, 2006, 12:57 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Default Jerseys Customized

Try Gerry Cosby.

"Phil" wrote in message
Hey NHL fans! Less than a month to go and I'll finally have something
good to watch again.

I know tons of you are wearing your team colors and jerseys and a lot of
those are customized with numbers and names in
addition to the crests.

What I'm looking for are recommendations for the best place to get some, I
need to buy seven of them, 2 (home and away minus
the one I already have ) and they all need to be customized. As much as
I'd love to get REAL jerseys, I'm afraid I'm going
to have to settle for the replica. But I also insist that the letters
and numbers be the real thing, embroidered or tackle
twill, and sewn on (not heat pressed), and the name not put on a plate
first and then *that* applied but individual letters
individually sewn on.

So with those requirements, where's the best place YOU'VE found? I'm
looking for the best place based on a combination of
price, quality, and service?

Thanks in advance
Phil