Rccl Wine Tasting.

Old January 5th, 2004, 10:14 PM

Default Rccl Wine Tasting.

We attended the wine tasting last December& they did provide appropriate
wine glasses for each selection also fruit & several cheese
selections.Hope to enjoy the Ryndam leaving January 31st as much as
recent poster. Tuffy

Old January 5th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Charles

In article ,
wrote:

We attended the wine tasting last December& they did provide appropriate
wine glasses for each selection also fruit & several cheese
selections.Hope to enjoy the Ryndam leaving January 31st as much as
recent poster.

They did the same at the Princess wine tasting. Also the fee is
credited toward a bottle if you so desire to purchase one. The wines
though were just average wines. Princess also offered a "premium" wine
tasting on Island Princess at a higher price.

--
Charles
Old January 6th, 2004, 01:25 AM
Karen Henelde

Charles,

Do you know if RCCL offers a "premium" wine tasting? I might consider that
on our upcoming cruise, if it's available.

Karen
Owings Mills, MD

"Charles" wrote in message
d...

Old January 6th, 2004, 01:47 AM
Odysseus

We attended the wine tasting last December& they did provide appropriate
wine glasses for each selection also fruit & several cheese
selections.Hope to enjoy the Ryndam leaving January 31st as much as
recent poster.

They did the same at the Princess wine tasting. Also the fee is
credited toward a bottle if you so desire to purchase one. The wines
though were just average wines. Princess also offered a "premium" wine
tasting on Island Princess at a higher price.

I did that on Princess.

If there are two of you going to the tasting, be sure that each of you pays
the admission charge with your own cruise card. If you buy two bottles of
wine, again each one of you should buy one bottle using your own cruise
card. If you don't do it this way, you won't get your bill credited for
both admission charges.

Also, check your bill to make sure your shipboard account is credited for
the cost of the wine tasting. Neither my account nor my friends was
credited. We had to go to the purser to have this corrected.

Old January 6th, 2004, 02:02 AM
Charles

In article , Karen Henelde
wrote:

Do you know if RCCL offers a "premium" wine tasting? I might consider that
on our upcoming cruise, if it's available.

It has been two years since I have been on Royal Caribbean. They did
not have anything like it on RCCL then. On Celebrity this past year
they had a seperate free Captains Club wine tasting, and a pay wine
tasting but neither was special.

I don't think Princess had the premium wine tasting two years ago. They
call it the Maitre D'Hotel Wine Club and charge $25 .

--
Charles