A good site to book a cruise?

Old December 28th, 2004, 08:18 PM
gun

Default A good site to book a cruise?

I am planning to book a cruise for 8 on RC. what's the best way to go about?

Old December 29th, 2004, 02:24 AM
Jim

Research! Look at every cruise related website you can and pick the brains
of those that have gone before you to find what cruiseline, ship, itinerary,
etc bests suits your needs.
Jim
Community Staff Supervisor
www.cruisemates.com
The Free Internet Cruise Magazine

.. .

Old December 29th, 2004, 03:57 PM
lan

gun wrote:
I am planning to book a cruise for 8 on RC. what's the best way to go

about?

Hola: Mrs and I do lot's of cruising. Before moving to Costa Rica, we
found Cruise Holidays of Des Moines. They were effiecient and true to
their word.

They also booked for us after cruise land tours, with excellent
results.

I suggest as we did mention the fact that, you would appreciate some
sort of incentive discount as you intend to travel extensively.
It worked for us!

Best wishes to where ever you travel! ... Come visit beautiful Costa
Rica.

Ana & Don
oops:
1 800 317 2898
303 Locust St Suite 106
Des Moines, IA. 50309

Old December 29th, 2004, 04:15 PM

Hi gun

Try http://cruises.us2it.com

You too can go on a cruise!
Most affordable rates
starting at $259 per trip

Old December 29th, 2004, 04:15 PM

Hi gun

Try http://cruises.us2it.com

You too can go on a cruise!
Most affordable rates
starting at $259 per trip

Old December 29th, 2004, 04:15 PM

Hi gun

Try http://cruises.us2it.com to book
to find out info about the cruise google all
over for it you will find tons of info.
Best Regards

You too can go on a cruise!
Most affordable rates
starting at $259 per trip

Old December 29th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

gun wrote:

I am planning to book a cruise for 8 on RC. what's the best way to go about?

IMO you are best off finding a cruise only travel agent and booking
through them. We always booked through a travel agent near us untill
recently and now we have been booking through a couplr of TAs that I
know from RTC.

sue

Old December 29th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:57:53 GMT, Karen Segboer wrote:

http://www.cruisequick.com/

I don't work for or am I paid by this company. I'm just a happy
customer.

Karens

Upgraded website too.

Btw, did you know that www.cruisestateroom.com is a "pay for" service now?
Or you have to go he

http://smillay.cruisesinc.com/travel...cruiseships.do
Old December 29th, 2004, 08:57 PM
How B

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

edit Btw, did you know that www.cruisestateroom.com is a "pay for" service now?
Or you have to go he

http://smillay.cruisesinc.com/travel...cruiseships.do

Thanks for that info, I would not pay for cruisestateroom.com. I've
found some of their cabin plans inaccurate in the past, and some ships
were not on their list (not the newer ones, either). It's a nice site,
but it's not all that!

www.mycruisevalue.com also has nice cabin layouts once you pick a ship,
it shows both a photo and a 3-D diagram. (Disclaimer, I don't use this
site to book cruises, I have a local agent that I've known for years.
Sometimes her quotes have been even better than cruisequick.)

How B