Ws approval redemption: As Obama continues to fall, George Bushcontinues to rise

Old August 27th, 2010, 12:58 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself

Default Ws approval redemption: As Obama continues to fall, George Bushcontinues to rise

Ws approval redemption: As Obama continues to fall, George Bush
continues to rise.

08/26/2010

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths238b10

Excerpt:

"...Maybe Obama is so disastrous as a commander in chief that Bush
appears competent. Or maybe Bush was always a solid leader who
unfairly had the media assaulting his every move. Whatever it may be,
the President who initially could do no wrong and once walked on water
is slowly sinking. The President who could do no right is slowly
rising."
Old August 29th, 2010, 06:59 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Ibrahim Al-Qassam \(Abdelaziz\)

I predicted it MANY YEARS AGO, oeople laughed at me.

G. Bush looks stupid, his face looks simplistic, while Obama makes
"intelligent, deep pondering statements".

But my profession is in Science (not allowed to specify), people often call
me "smart" & I often feel flattered & awkward about their reactions, but
this time let me tell:
When I first heard B. Obama, I already knew it's a typical demagogue
produced by an Ivy league school where using "Big Words" impresses simple
folks whose vocabulary is limited, to say the least.

His vocabulary is rich, articulate but... sorry to break this to everyone
but his ideas are also meaningless.
A bunch of big, academic words riding on the notion of the "first Black
President".
That "first" in itsel is also fake - he is not Black, there's no such race
as Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, etc. rubbish non-scientists use.
Whites are properly called "Caucasian" and they DO happen in dark colors due
to suntan e.g. Sicilians, South Americans, Australian Aboriginals which
unfortunately have been exterminated, etc.

He is more than half-"white".
But it's not my point.

My point is G. Bush used a simpler language & suffered from stuttering, and
other funny speech disorder, but he had PRAGMATIC BRAIN.
He was the MAN.

Obama is a.... anyway, I didn't vote for this guy.
People in large masses tend to dumb out, over time average IQ Level drops so
they start voting for Lieberals, and we get a president like that../...

Old August 30th, 2010, 10:36 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Runge 124

Default Here comes another evleth

le message de groupe de discussion :