Names on UAL reservations?

Old February 16th, 2011, 02:10 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected][_1_]

Default Names on UAL reservations?

Hi all

Just wondering if I should worried. Last month I made a reservation
for a vacation package on Expedia. Today when looking at this
reservation at ual.com, so I could add some FF #s I noticed that the
names listed on this reservation were listed as.

MichaelA Graham instead of Michael A Graham

The other 2 names were also listed in the same way.

Should be worried?
Michael
Old February 16th, 2011, 04:28 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Steve Cain

No Problem. You simply have fields running together. Likely this is not
how it will appear on your boarding pass and it will PASS regardless.
Assuming you have a passport or license per Michael A Graham

Old February 16th, 2011, 07:29 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:10:08 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Hi all

Just wondering if I should worried. Last month I made a reservation
for a vacation package on Expedia. Today when looking at this
reservation at ual.com, so I could add some FF #s I noticed that the
names listed on this reservation were listed as.

MichaelA Graham instead of Michael A Graham

The other 2 names were also listed in the same way.

Should be worried?

They've done that to me lately too, and I had no problems.

-- Larry

Names from the past Reagan Air travel 20 July 16th, 2008 12:04 AM
Old and new ship names Robert Cruises 5 March 19th, 2006 03:16 AM
SF street names - Help Tim USA & Canada 7 January 24th, 2006 12:55 PM
Need Hotel Names. [email protected] Latin America 0 June 22nd, 2004 04:08 PM
Old Ships Names & New Names Mark Katzenberger Cruises 2 January 20th, 2004 05:06 AM