Hurricane Season 2004--please read

Old June 22nd, 2004, 12:01 PM
H. Huntzinger

Default Hurricane Season 2004--please read

Ray Goldenberg wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:20:14 -0400, " H. Huntzinger" wrote:

For example, in your recollections, what happened to those claims where
the legitimacy was in dispute, or could not be resolved?

Hi,

Yes they were all resolved to the satisfaction of the clients.

Similarly, what are your recollections for what percentage of the time
that this occurs?

A claim is denied in less than 1% of the claims requested.

Less than 1%? Amazing. What do you credit this to?

-hh
Old June 22nd, 2004, 03:30 PM
Ray Goldenberg

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 07:01:55 -0400, " H. Huntzinger"
wrote:

Less than 1%? Amazing. What do you credit this to?

Hi,

I assist my clients in planning their travel. I counsel them to plan
their cruise vacations with all the built-in safeguards in terms of
outside interference, airlines, etc. When they do get sick or
something else unforseen happens, I am there to assist them with all
of their insurance forms and have cultivated contacts at the insurance
companies to "smooth" their claim processing.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com
Old June 23rd, 2004, 10:13 AM
H. Huntzinger

Ray Goldenberg wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 07:01:55 -0400, " H. Huntzinger" wrote:

Less than 1%? Amazing. What do you credit this to?

I assist my clients in planning their travel. I counsel them to plan
their cruise vacations with all the built-in safeguards in terms of
outside interference, airlines, etc. When they do get sick or
something else unforseen happens, I am there to assist them with all
of their insurance forms and have cultivated contacts at the insurance
companies to "smooth" their claim processing.

Which sounds like that if they had a problem for which they want to
submit a claim but which isn't valid, you educate them why to not bother
submit a claim, correct? How often (%) does that happen?

-hh