living in europe

Old October 13th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Stanislas de Kertanguy

Mxsmanic wrote:

Stanislas de Kertanguy writes:

??? Are you joking, or can't you really see why it is obvious that the
subject of an exam must remain secret until the official beginning hour?

Every exam I've seen has questions on a subject that is well known and
corresponds to whatever class the exam is for.

Oh, bloody hell, you know very well what I meant by "subject", that is
the translation of French "sujet".

Since you speak French, couldn't you make the link?

So let's be back to your comments: how exactly are the French exams
archaic?
--
remplacez "lesptt" par "laposte" pour me joindre
substitute "laposte" for "lesptt" to reach me
Old October 13th, 2005, 10:52 AM

Mxsmanic wrote:

Maybe they'd be better off going to school in a different country, one
that isn't still in the dark ages.

Perhaps, but think of what they'd miss. For example, when I was at
university in the US there was a maths course (18.305) that all the US
students found horribly difficult and all the French students coped
with without sweat having had a much better education in maths back
home.

G;

Old October 13th, 2005, 10:54 AM

Stanislas de Kertanguy a =E9crit :

Mxsmanic wrote:

Stanislas de Kertanguy writes:

??? Are you joking, or can't you really see why it is obvious that the
subject of an exam must remain secret until the official beginning ho=

ur?

Every exam I've seen has questions on a subject that is well known and
corresponds to whatever class the exam is for.

Oh, bloody hell, you know very well what I meant by "subject", that is
the translation of French "sujet".

Since you speak French, couldn't you make the link?

Of course he did - he's just being deliberately abusive.

G;

Old October 13th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Stanislas de Kertanguy

Martin wrote:

It's a matter of ensuring that a candidate leaving early doesn't pass
the questions to one arriving late.

Exactly.

and anybody who ever took an exam knows that. It makes you think
doesn't it?

Maybe he took avantgarde exams, in a university that was 20 years ahead?

Old October 13th, 2005, 06:44 PM
DDT Filled Mormons

Default French teachers salary (LONG with details)

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:35:54 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:27:04 +0100, DDT Filled Mormons
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:19:09 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

DDT Filled Mormons writes:

Now THAT is an admission if ever there was one.

An admission of what?

Your shyness clouding your ability to reason.

Did I strike a nerve, Mixi?

No.

Then why did you reply with a statement that could only be intended to
divert attention from what you said?

because he manipulates you, without you realising.

My replies, without a doubt.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old October 13th, 2005, 06:53 PM
dgs

Mxsmanic wrote:

I've seen a lot of people in HR get laid off or outsourced.

How many is "a lot of people?"
--
dgs
Old October 13th, 2005, 06:54 PM