Weirdest Things Found in an Airplane Seatback Pocket

Old March 28th, 2010, 02:35 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Ablang

Default Weirdest Things Found in an Airplane Seatback Pocket

Weirdest Things Found in an Airplane Seatback Pocket
by Kate Hamman, SmarterTravel.com Staff - March 28, 2010

http://www.smartertravel.com/travel-...ck-pocket.html

The underappreciated and oftentimes overlooked seatback pocket reveals
so much about the passengers who flew before you—sometimes too much.
Once the main cabin door closes, people use the pockets for a variety
of purposes, including a trash can, a bookshelf, a medicine cabinet,
and even a wallet, but it's the items they leave behind that make all
the difference once you've taken your seat.

We gathered comments from our fans and followers on Facebook and
Twitter to create this gallery of common items one might encounter in-
flight. But the list isn't complete, and we need your help. If you've
flown a bit in your life, it's more than likely you, too, have
encountered something lurking in the pocket in front of you. We want
you to tell us what you've come across, or better yet, take a photo of
whatever it may be the next time you fly and send it to us for future
publication (read on for further instructions).

Old March 28th, 2010, 02:38 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Ablang

What about you?

What other weird, gross, or just plain crazy items have you found in a
seatback pocket while flying? Leave a comment below, or to submit your
photos, send us an email with no more than three images attached.
All photos must be:

* In .gif or .jpg format
* No larger than 2MB
* Family friendly
* Original, non-copyrighted images
* Virus-free

See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our submission
criteria.

http://www.smartertravel.com/us/terms.html
Old March 28th, 2010, 03:08 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Graham Harrison[_3_]

http://www.smartertravel.com/travel-...ck-pocket.html

Broken link

Old March 29th, 2010, 09:41 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Runge11

Nvm, utterly uninteresting.

message de groupe de discussion : ...

Old April 12th, 2010, 03:45 AM
BlackEyes BlackEyes is offline
Banned

Well so far I haven't found anything weird or anything from the last passenger at the back pocket of the seat. Well, I can only imagine the comments and reports the airline is going to have when or if ever I get to find something from the last passenger. It is their duty to clean it up every after flight. I mean flying is not cheap and the least that they can do is to make sure that the services that they give are the best ones.
Old April 13th, 2010, 07:32 PM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected][_1_]

http://www.smartertravel.com/travel-...est-items-foun...

[...]

Hey all

Just had a friend tell me that the weirdest thing he every found was a
pair of dentures. They were in the airsickness bag in the seat back
pocket.

Michael