*** Hey TA's - Can YOU Help me?

Old February 4th, 2005, 12:14 AM
The Real Picard

Default *** Hey TA's - Can YOU Help me?

Are you a Travel Agent, or know a good one? Send this to him or her if so.

I'm looking for your BEST deal on the May 15th, 2005 Voyage of the RCCL
"Adventurer of the Sea's" Southern Caribbean Cruise for my wife and myself.
We are NOT senior citizens, we are in our 40's. We need Airfare included
from IAD. We want a Balcony Suite. We have cruised on RCCL 3 times so far.
I lost my former TA's email and info (John Setzo in California). Perhaps
you will become my new TA going forward? I am looking for your Best Price
including all taxes & fee's, etc. Please quote me ONE price that covers me
and my wife.

Send me your absolute BEST deal and the Best one WINS! Email me at "box1113
@ gmail.com" Put ADVENTURER OF THE SEAS in the Subject line.

Thanks!
Steve Montgomery
http://www.therealpicard.com

Old February 4th, 2005, 07:13 AM
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake "The Real Picard" :

Are you a Travel Agent, or know a good one? Send this to him or her if so.

I'm looking for your BEST deal on the May 15th, 2005 Voyage of the RCCL
"Adventurer of the Sea's" Southern Caribbean Cruise for my wife and myself.
We are NOT senior citizens, we are in our 40's. We need Airfare included
from IAD. We want a Balcony Suite. We have cruised on RCCL 3 times so far.
I lost my former TA's email and info (John Setzo in California). Perhaps
you will become my new TA going forward? I am looking for your Best Price
including all taxes & fee's, etc. Please quote me ONE price that covers me
and my wife.

Send me your absolute BEST deal and the Best one WINS! Email me at "box1113
@ gmail.com" Put ADVENTURER OF THE SEAS in the Subject line.

Thanks!
Steve Montgomery
http://www.therealpicard.com

Hey Steve, unless someone has a group deal, everybody is going to have
the same price.
--
dillon

"When the French are against it, you know we can't
be far wrong." - Adm. Bobbie Ray Inman
Old February 4th, 2005, 03:02 PM
The Real Picard

That's NOT True Dillon...

Thus spake "The Real Picard" :

Old February 4th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Dillon is correct, Royal Caribbean has a new pricing policy. If you
want to read about it, do a google search on rec.travel.cruises:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.travel.cruises

sue

The Real Picard wrote:
That's NOT True Dillon...

snip

Old February 4th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Jim L

If it's not true then the TA is violating Royal Caribbean's set policy and
do you really want to deal with some who is disreputable (and desperate for
money I assume)?

Old February 4th, 2005, 05:04 PM
David A. Shinberg

Some TAs are advertising AMEX/VISA/MC Gift Cards as a way to get around
the RCCL/Celebrity Pricing.

David.

Old February 4th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake "David A. Shinberg" :

Some TAs are advertising AMEX/VISA/MC Gift Cards as a way to get around
the RCCL/Celebrity Pricing.

True, however, you don't get the card until after the cruise.

David.

Old February 4th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Rod

Just book your cruise through rccl and then book your own air, you'll get
the best price that way.