Best Seafood Restaurants Near Pier in FLL

Old October 20th, 2003, 05:57 PM
Siouxsie

Default Best Seafood Restaurants Near Pier in FLL

Hi All!

I am about to go on a cruise heading out of FLL. We will be arriving
the night before. I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good
casual seafood restaurants in the area.

Thanks!
Old October 20th, 2003, 06:02 PM
Mike Cordelli

Fifteenth Street Fisheries, it's a great place. Make sure you get the
recipe for their cheese bread on the way our.

More information about them Online at

http://www.15streetfisheries.com/

om...

Old October 20th, 2003, 06:20 PM
B D

We would recommend highly that you go to THE RIVER WALK and you will
find many good restaurants and interests/fun. We live in area .

Old October 21st, 2003, 01:50 AM
Susette405

we liked bimini Boatyard for the atmoshphere of the yachts and all and their
food was good we thought... 15th street fishieries is very well known and known
for their KEY LIME PIE right Judy???
But you have not lived until you had Tom jenkins BBQ fof lunch!

So Steve when I am down there and have no car and am at the airport EARLY
yougoing to run me some BBQ to the airport? hahahaha
Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 29Nov03 Navigator of the Seas
Check out our new website: www.cruiseoutlets.com
Old October 21st, 2003, 02:29 AM
Steve in FLL

Susette wrote:
But you have not lived until you
had Tom jenkins BBQ for lunch!

-==-

Sue,
I was going to go there for lunch today....then I remembered that today
was Monday...darn
closed Sun & Mon

Have got to go there tomorrow, as I have a 1:00 Board (yawn) meeting
Downtown :-(
Yum Yum Yum.at the thought!!!!
maybe bring some after the meeting ;-p

Steve-----Anytime Sue!!
LetMeKnow!!!

--

Steve in FLL
Life is short. Make fun of it.

Old October 21st, 2003, 03:15 AM
Susette405

ought!!!!
maybe bring some after the meeting ;-p

Steve-----Anytime Sue!!
LetMeKnow!!!

YUM!!

Ya know I may just take you up on that!
Old October 21st, 2003, 03:08 PM
paul

Cordelliism

"...on the way our..."

1 point

Is Goober Mike priceless or what

. com...

Old October 21st, 2003, 03:26 PM
Becca

Paul sneaked around my kill filter using a new email address. For
those who have paul kill filed, his new address is
.

Becca -----nothing personal...

GGC
http://www.ggc2004.com/