WASH YOUR HANDS!!!!

Old February 1st, 2009, 03:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Default WASH YOUR HANDS!!!!

"George Leppla" wrote in message

"Rosalie B." wrote
Cook any pork well, have your pets dewormed
regularly and keep your kids from eating dog poo.

If you add "Don't eat yellow snow" you have almost everything covered.

Don't forget... "Don't drink warm stream water."

Old February 1st, 2009, 09:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

BRIAN:
We did notify the owner of the diner,and he did ay he was sorry,and that
several other people had complained also,he is now out of business,board
of health shut him down a while ago.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old February 1st, 2009, 09:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Also be carefull of the ships swimming pools and spas,even tho sanitized
there is always that one chance that something will
survive.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old February 2nd, 2009, 05:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
David W

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 23:45:26 -0600, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

If this does not convince you how important it is to wash your hands, then
nothing will! I pick turds out of my ass!

--Jean

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old February 2nd, 2009, 03:20 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruise Crazy

Also be carefull of the ships swimming
pools and spas,even tho sanitized there
is always that one chance that something
will
**survive.
********************cruise

lover(~~~~~)
.

Annie is right.Ring worm and athlete's foot can also be passed on even
before you enter the tubs.

~~DORIS~~
**________*/*/___/*/___/*/_________
*\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oceania Regatta 2/25/2009

Island Princess 4/4/2009

Pacific Princess 9/3/2009

Oceania Regatta 3/9/2010

Oceania Regatta 3/21/2010

http://community.webtv.net/DorisIs/AROUNDTHEHORN

Old February 3rd, 2009, 03:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 2/1/2009 9:07 AM Rosalie B. scrawled with a big red tube of lipstick:
"Jean O'Boyle" wrote:

OK Guys, let's not make this political...it was something sent to me and I
am passing it on as a newsworthy item stressing the importance of washing
your hands...Surely the neurosurgeon is not making up a story and the video
of the surgery should make an impact on the importance of what could occur
if people don't wash their hands. Doesn't matter WHO reported it..It
happened.

--Jean

The neurosurgeon probably wasn't making up the story (although I
couldn't see the video either - got an error message), but normally
you don't get worms from not washing your hands. You get them from
walk barefoot on infected soil or from eating something with worms in
it such as under cooked pork.

Additionally, you can get some types of worms from kissing Fido on the
lips - as some who treat their dogies like humans are wont to do.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

Not that it isn't important to wash your hands - just that it's not
for THAT reason. As the other articles mentioned - a certain amount
of dirt is good for you. Cook any pork well, have your pets dewormed
regularly and keep your kids from eating dog poo.

Old February 3rd, 2009, 03:30 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 2/1/2009 9:28 AM George Leppla scrawled with a big red tube of
lipstick:

"Rosalie B." wrote
Cook any pork well, have your pets dewormed
regularly and keep your kids from eating dog poo.

If you add "Don't eat yellow snow" you have almost everything covered.

Especially if the yellow snow is from a human. There's the possibility
of getting Hep that way.

--
________