Loveboat Theme

Old January 31st, 2009, 08:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Loveboat Theme

Does anyone know if Princess still plays the "Loveboat" theme when
boarding?
Thanks, Shirley

Old January 31st, 2009, 09:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Babie

wrote

Does anyone know if Princess still plays the "Loveboat" theme when
boarding?
Thanks, Shirley

I haven't sailed Princess in about 2 years. I've sailed them 4 times and
always from the same embarkation port. I never heard the song being played
before after or during any of them..

LES!

Old February 1st, 2009, 12:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Carol Eskra

I have also never heard the theme played on 2 cruise on Pacific
Princess.

Old February 1st, 2009, 03:50 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Jan 31, 7:20*pm, (Carol Eskra) wrote:
I have also never heard the theme played on 2 cruise on Pacific
Princess.

I think it depends on the Cruise Director. We've heard it played
several times leaving different ports.

Lola in Hamilton
Old February 1st, 2009, 04:56 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

wrote in message
On Jan 31, 7:20 pm, (Carol Eskra) wrote:
I have also never heard the theme played on 2 cruise on Pacific
Princess.

I think it depends on the Cruise Director. We've heard it played
several times leaving different ports.

Lola in Hamilton

I've never heard the Love Boat theme, but I've heard Bocelli's "Time to Say
Goodbye" a number of times on Princess. Particularly when they leave the
final port prior to sailing for home.

--Tom

Old February 1st, 2009, 06:37 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Tom K" wrote in message

I've never heard the Love Boat theme, but I've heard Bocelli's "Time to
Say Goodbye" a number of times on Princess. Particularly when they leave
the final port prior to sailing for home.

You're right, Tom...Andrea Bocelli's "Time to Say Goodbye" (Con te Partiro)
is what they used to always play at sail-away. The last time I heard it
played was on the Star Princess in 2002.

--Jean

Old February 1st, 2009, 04:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

they played it on my med cruise a couple of years ago -- i like it

Old February 1st, 2009, 05:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

I had remembered 12 years ago on the Grand Princess where the Vikings
met they played the song over and over and over and once on the old
Pacific Princess thi played too but I believe they said a few years
ago they were retiring the song. its ashame cause its a nice theme to
have, makes you smile at least... I LOVE THE rainbow on Celebrity
and love the Disney WIsh upon a star nice when they make things their
own like that

AHH But Bocelli AHHHHHHHH