How to Avoid Pickpockets

Old July 28th, 2010, 09:26 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
martin

Default How to Avoid Pickpockets

On 27/07/10 14:57, Erilar wrote:
wrote:
.

Don't underestimate her determination to rubbish all things French.

Oh, thay have some nice historical sites here and there.

and some of the best food, drink and castles in Europe.

Boycotting France is your loss.

Old July 28th, 2010, 12:37 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tim C.[_5_]

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:45:52 +0000 (UTC), Erilar wrote in post :

:

Germany, on the
other hand, is the home of more delicious kinds of bread than any place
I've ever been.

None of which make a decent sandwich.

--
Tim C.
They've come out with a GPS device for bird watchers that has tern by tern
Old July 28th, 2010, 12:59 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos[_2_]

28.7.2010 11:26, Martin kirjoitti:
On 27/07/10 14:57, Erilar wrote:
wrote:
.

Don't underestimate her determination to rubbish all things French.

Oh, thay have some nice historical sites here and there.

and some of the best food, drink and castles in Europe.

Boycotting France is your loss.

If you boycotted rte, that would be our gain.
Old July 28th, 2010, 01:16 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

On 27/07/10 14:57, Erilar wrote:
wrote:
.

Don't underestimate her determination to rubbish all things French.
Oh, thay have some nice historical sites here and there.

and some of the best food, drink and castles in Europe.

Boycotting France is your loss.

If you boycotted rte, that would be our gain.

I was in Kotka in January, and while nibbling on a pastry in a cafe
overlooking the frozen Baltic sea, I saw this old fat bald man suddenly
jump out of a seaside sauna and jump into a hole in the ice. I don't
know why, but I thought of you.

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)
Old July 28th, 2010, 05:27 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

"Tim C." wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:45:52 +0000 (UTC), Erilar wrote in post :

Germany, on the
other hand, is the home of more delicious kinds of bread than any
place
I've ever been.

None of which make a decent sandwich.

Almost all of which make fantastic sandwiches, unlike boring white
paste.

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist
Old July 28th, 2010, 05:27 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Martin wrote:
On 27/07/10 14:57, Erilar wrote:
wrote:
.

Don't underestimate her determination to rubbish all things French.

Oh, thay have some nice historical sites here and there.

and some of the best food, drink and castles in Europe.

Boycotting France is your loss.

Not in my opinion. I prefer the thousands of German and Austrian
castles, food, and wine and much friendlier people, danke 8-)

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist
Old July 28th, 2010, 07:31 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dave Smith

Erilar wrote:

Don't underestimate her determination to rubbish all things French.
Oh, thay have some nice historical sites here and there.

and some of the best food, drink and castles in Europe.

Boycotting France is your loss.

Not in my opinion. I prefer the thousands of German and Austrian
castles, food, and wine and much friendlier people, danke 8-)

From my experiences travelling in Europe, I found the warmest most
hospitable treatment was in Garmish-Patertenkircken. We also had good
experiences in other parts of Germany, but found people in other parts
of the country to be a little cool. For the most part, treatment in
France was excellent. I have been there three times and on one
occasional we had a snotty waiter. The rest were great. The food was
great and the scenery wonderful. It was Italy where I found the people
in hotels and restaurants a little hard to take.
Old July 28th, 2010, 08:04 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
martin

On 27/07/10 14:57, Erilar wrote:
wrote:
.

Don't underestimate her determination to rubbish all things French.
Oh, thay have some nice historical sites here and there.

and some of the best food, drink and castles in Europe.

Boycotting France is your loss.

If you boycotted rte, that would be our gain.

On the bottle again?