Live Cruise Chat Events - Join us on Cruise Freek Forums

Old July 11th, 2008, 06:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Live Cruise Chat Events - Join us on Cruise Freek Forums

Cruise Freek Forums INVITES YOU
LIVE CHAT EVENTS
You must be registered and signed in for chat to be visible!
http://cruisefreekf orums.forumfreek .com/index. htm

Mariner of the Seas departing October 11, 2009 to the Mexican Riviera
-
LIVE CHAT EVENT Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 8pm Eastern

**Join us to discuss this wonderful ship and itinerary **

Oasis of the Seas departing December 12, 2009 to the Caribbean -
LIVE CHAT EVENT Monday, July 21, 2008 at 8pm Eastern

**If you are thinking about or are planning on booking Oasis of the
Seas with us, it would be to your benefit to attend this live chat **

Cunard QM2 departing July 1, 2009 to Canada/New England AND December
20, 2009 to the Caribbean - LIVE CHAT EVENT Saturday, July 26, 2008 at
8pm Eastern

**An important clue for the Due Date Contest will be given during this
chat so plan on attending! **

REMEMBER Cruise Freek Forums is the ONLY cruise message board that
offers LIVE CHAT EVENTS with your travel agents. During our chat
events you can expect:

* General introduction about the specific cruise or cruises being
highlighted
* Questions and Answer periods about the ship, itinerary and
anything related to the sailing the travel agent can answer
* Discuss booking procedures (deposits, refunds, insurance
options, etc)
* Pre-cruise options such as hotels, tours/sightseeing or in the
case of Oasis of the Seas, a party
* Have live interaction with your fellow shipmates
* Receive booking bonuses - book within 48 hours of our live chats
and receive special bonuses (all bonuses comply with cruise line rules
and regulations)
* Our chats generally run from 30 to 60 minutes depending the
number of people attending and the number of questions asked
* You must be registered and signed in for chat to be visible

About Cruise Freek Forums
Cruise Freek Forums is turning one year old in August, 2008. Our
board was formed to offer an alternative to other cruise message
boards. Our boards offer more freedom to make recommendations and
place contact information in your posts. We have live chat, free
cruise quotes from a variety of travel agents to insure one agency
does not become a monopoly, and, of course, general cruise
discussions, topics and group cruise opportunities. And, our board
hosts are professional travel agents.

About Cruise Freek Forums Travel Agents
We welcome all travel agents, but, simply ask that all travel agents
register to help us and our readers identify you as a travel agent.
We offer two different travel agent levels on Cruise Freek Forums.
Click here for more information about our travel agent program. All
Official Cruise Freek Forum travel agents are CLIA agents in good
standing.

We are proud that our board hosts are professional travel agents
helping to insure you receive the right information and correct
answers to your questions instead of hearsay and opinions of
non-professionals. Furthermore, several of our travel agents are
Virtuoso agent affiliates which means they have achieved some of the
industries highest standards possible.

And, contrary to popular myth and rumor, we do not receive any
kickbacks or commission from the cruises we sell. Our board revenue
is generated strictly by advertisers. Nothing else. Period.

About Cruise Freek Forums Group Cruises
Our groups are formed by our board members. Once there is enough
interest, the group is officially formed and offered to both board
members and the general public. Membership is not required to book
our group cruises.

We offer opt-in lists to receive mail about the group cruises
sponsored by Cruise Freek Forums that specifically interest you. Our
opt-in lists always include an unsubscribe button. We also design
dedicated websites for most of our group cruises. This not only gives
those interested a "go to" place to find the majority of information
they may need for a specific cruise, it also saves time for the
assigned travel agent. Another bonus about group cruises is that the
assigned travel agent travels with the group. This helps to insure
quality service from start to finish. Our travel agents aren't just
order takers!

Our groups are no pressure. There is never pressure to join group
activities. NEVER. If you would like to book simply for amenities
and/or pricing, we welcome you! For those who do want to be more
social we offer a variety of on-board activities and many of groups
offer outstanding pre-cruise opportunities with free time to explore
on your own and escorted sightseeing and activities - something the
other boards usually fail to offer.

Other LIVE CHATS coming soon: Celebrity Millennium sailing April 9,
2010; Celebrity Equinox sailing August 8, 2009; Celebrity Solstice
sailing May 25, 2009; Celebrity Solstice sailing February 14, 2010;
Radiance to Rio sailing February 10, 2010 and more!

Come experience the Cruise Freek Forums difference!
http://cruisefreekf orums.forumfreek .com/index. htm

Cruise Freek Forums Group Cruise Opportunities:
Group Cruise Opportunities
Click the underlined words for more information about each specific
cruise

* Grand Princess - Caribbean Holiday Cruise- December 19, 2008
* Celebrity Solstice in Europe - May 25, 2009
* Explorer of the Seas - Bermuda - June 20, 2009
* Queen Mary 2 - New England/Canada - July 1, 2009
* Radiance of the Seas - Alaska - July 17, 2009
* Celebrity Equinox Inaugural - Europe - August 8, 2009
Mariner of the Seas - Mexico - October 11, 2009
* Oasis of the Seas - December 12, 2009
* Queen Mary 2 - Caribbean Holiday Cruise - December 20, 2009
* Coming in 2010:
Radiance of the Seas - Radiance to Rio - February 10, 2010
* Celebrity Solstice - Caribbean President's Week - February 14, 2010
Celebrity Millennium - Hawaii to Vancouver repositioning - April
9, 2010
* Disney for Easter - 3 Night Cruise/4 Night Park Combination for
Easter week 2010
* 4th of July week - Princess Cruise Lines from NYC
Cunard Double Transit - 2010
* Holiday Cruise - Royal Caribbean from NJ
* Fall - Cunard Inaugural of the NEW Queen Elizabeth (October, 2010)

Cruise Freeks is proud to offer BOTH PEAK AND OFF PEAK WEEK GROUP
CRUISES!

Old July 18th, 2008, 10:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake :

I find it interesting that all of the ITNs you are going to discuss
are also groups you are promoting. Any relationship, or am I just
seeing Russian plots?
Old July 19th, 2008, 06:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
NWLB

On Jul 18, 5:25*pm, Dillon Pyron wrote:
[Default] Thus spake :

I find it interesting that all of the ITNs you are going to discuss
are also groups you are promoting. *Any relationship, or am I just
seeing Russian plots?

Its a marketing site for travel agents attempting to come across as a
community website. I think it started the other way around, but surly
isn't that anymore. And when I started to read all about these chats,
I looked the site up. They sell pricey memberships for travel agents,
letting them troll or otherwise promote their trips on the site for a
price. And all their chats really do seem geared strictly to pump one
or more sponsors travel.

Nothing wrong with any of that as such. But full and clear disclosure
would be in order, and they are avoiding that in the email messages to
site members (I'm getting more by the week,) and here.

Again, its a business, and good luck, but I'd never want to have my
own little project fall down that path.

NWLB
www.RoyalCaribbeanFan.com
www.CruiseAficionados.com