Meeting Sunny on Radiance

Old November 6th, 2003, 11:24 PM

Default Meeting Sunny on Radiance

I am going to the Radiance bash Nov 16th. Would love meet Sunny (after
enjoying her posts) . How will I know who see is?

Old November 6th, 2003, 11:39 PM
villa deauville

Peter is mailing IDs to all who are attending.

SUNNY........hasnt made her mind up yet whether to wear her red boa or
go in full regalia of her red, white and blue one

S'nd I

Old November 7th, 2003, 12:13 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

villa deauville wrote:

Peter is mailing IDs to all who are attending.

SUNNY........hasnt made her mind up yet whether to wear her red boa or
go in full regalia of her red, white and blue one

LOL...I was going to reply that you would be wearing your red boa!!

Sue

Old November 7th, 2003, 12:32 AM
Queen of Cruising

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:39:05 -0500 (EST), (villa
deauville) wrote:

SUNNY........hasnt made her mind up yet whether to wear her red boa or
go in full regalia of her red, white and blue one

The mind of the ex-prostitute is a wondrous thing.
Old November 7th, 2003, 11:54 AM
Lunyma

I am going to the Radiance bash Nov 16th. Would love meet Sunny (after
enjoying her posts) . How will I know who see is?

Trust me.... You'll know

Pam
http://www.cruisesinc.com/plome
866-LV2CRUZ (582-2789)
Old November 7th, 2003, 12:17 PM
Becca

enjoying her posts) . How will I know who see is?

You can't miss Sunny. She is the saucy little spitfire with an
English accent. She is quite a lady. You will be glad you met her
and her husband Bernie.

Becca -----had the pleasure of cruising with Sunny...

GGC http://www.ggc2004.com/
Norwegian Dawn http://www.cruisemaster.com/dawn.htm
Sleazy3 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
MOAGC http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com/

Old November 8th, 2003, 11:34 PM
Shazinz

Sunny - Are you planning your next cruise??

ShazWondering if its over Passover again this year
Old November 9th, 2003, 12:56 AM
villa deauville

Shaz
We are sailing on the Zuiderdam - again - Nov. 22nd. We decided to go
over Thanksgiving but decided to late to get good location on any
other line.
We did not care for the Zuiderdam first time time around and did not
think we would ever cruise on her again.
Location on a ship is important to me. and this is mid ship near
elevators

SUNNY.........hopes service in dining room has vastly improved. Knows
nothing can be done to alter the layout.

S'nd I