Holland America Tipping star wars

Old July 10th, 2004, 04:57 PM
villa deauville

Default Holland America Tipping star wars

You have forgotten we know who you are.
Remember the post you posted sent by star wars forgetting your signature
line was not erased before you posted it?.
You know, the ship at the bottom.
If you have forgotten I'll re post it again
Go away you silly woman.

SUNNY

Old July 10th, 2004, 06:26 PM
villa deauville

I also have the two e mails you sent me which you denied any knowledge
of.
It seems you have lied so often you really believe your own lies
I know, and many more posters know it was you and you alone that sent
the star wars post.
You sad, sad pathetic woman. You need to get a job. You have too much
time on your hands since you retired. . Sitting at your computor
thinking up all these disgusting filthy posts.
And, what do you find so intriguing about me that you need to vent your
rampaging anger directed at me? I dont like you. I dislike you. You are
a malevolent person
who has no idea the difference between right or wrong. At least I post
under my real name and web site. What are you afraid of?

SUNNY........I am sorry to bring this to RTC. I would take it to e mail
but this troll has my e mail blocked..

..

Old July 10th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:26:59 -0400, (villa
deauville) wrote:

I also have the two e mails you sent me which you denied any knowledge
of.

I never sent you squat Grammy.

It seems you have lied so often you really believe your own lies.

Speaking of Warren Davis, are you EVER going to apologize to him,
SUNSET?

I know, and many more posters know it was you and you alone that sent
the star wars post.

I heard that someone asked Bernie what it was like to screw a grouper.

You sad, sad pathetic woman. You need to get a job.

Naw, I'll stick to owning my own businesses but thanks though SUNSET.

You have too much
time on your hands since you retired. . Sitting at your computor
thinking up all these disgusting filthy posts.

Retired? Who's retired? Guess whose non-"computor" badly needs a spell
checker?

And, what do you find so intriguing about me that you need to vent your
rampaging anger directed at me? I dont like you. I dislike you. You are
a malevolent person.

I think it was the "ghost" story on the QE2. I like people with
fertile if not demented imaginations.

who has no idea the difference between right or wrong. At least I post
under my real name and web site. What are you afraid of?

Sick, old and toomuchtimeontheirhands old farts like you.

SUNSET........I am sorry to bring this to RTC. I would take it to e mail
but this troll has my e mail blocked..

No I don't. And you are about as sorry that you types this as you were
when you "outed" Warren Davis as me, Dimwit.

Old July 10th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Cruising Chrissy

Who am I, Sunburned?
Old July 10th, 2004, 08:35 PM