Rent our 4BR/2BA Pool Home for Less than a cramped hotel - 3.5 miles from Disneyworld

Old December 26th, 2004, 02:35 AM
www.PicadillyParadise.com

Default Rent our 4BR/2BA Pool Home for Less than a cramped hotel - 3.5 miles from Disneyworld

Before or after that great cruise, you'll need somewhere to stay.

Consider renting our 4BR/2BA Pool Home for Less than a cramped hotel -
3.5 miles from Disneyworld

See us at www.PicadillyParadise.com

Why rent a cramped hotel room when you can rent the whole
PicadillyPalace for about the same amount of money? This house (villa)
sleeps 10 and is spacious enough to accommodate two families on
vacation (holiday).

Our PicadillyPalace is a Four (4) Bedroom, Two (2) Bathroom,
air-conditioned spacious Florida rental home/villa featuring a private
screened-in Lanai and an elegantly tiled and heated large 28ft. private
pool with panoramic views to a beautiful and serene woodland
conservation area.

Only 3.5 miles to Walt Disney World and close to the other area
attractions that Central Florida has to offer. About an hours drive to
the Atlantic Ocean or Gulf Coast beaches.

The Master Bedroom Suite has a king size bed, cable TV/VCR, adjoining
private sitting area, a private attached bathroom with separate tub,
shower and his/hers double sinks. The Second Bedroom Suite has a queen
size bed. The remaining Two Bedrooms each have two twin beds, their own
cable TV along with a Playstation with games in one and a VCR in the
other. All bedrooms are fully furnished with ample closet space. A sofa
bed is also available to sleep additional guests, bringing
accommodations comfortably to 10 guests. A crib and two strollers are
available for the little one - free for your use.

The house has spacious living areas including a main living room with
comfortable seating, tables, lamps, and entertainment center featuring
a large screen TV and DVD/VCR; a breakfast area (seats 6); a formal
dining room (seats 6); a utility room with washer and dryer; and a
fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, stove/oven, microwave,
refrigerator, garbage disposal, coffee maker, toaster, dishes,
pots/pans and utensils. All linens and towels are provided.

We offer a higher end computer (& laser printer/fax/copier/scanner)
attached to the internet through a high speed DSL connection for your
use and enjoyment - free for your use! Play games ... check email ...
have fun! Receive or send faxes from the comfort of the villa/home -
free for your use. Make copies (automatic page feeder and flatbed) of
those needed documents - free for your use.

From pictures on the walls to pencils in the desk, everything is ready

to make your vacation fit for a King and Queen.

See what others have to say, by visiting our website and clicking on
"View Our Guestbook".

Visit our website at www.PicadillyParadise.com and before you next
vacation to Disneyworld - you'll be surprised how far your dollar goes
when you rent a whole house rather than a cramped hotel room.

If you never rented before, at our website click on "Why Rent" for an
amusing comparison of the villa vs hotel experience.

Check us out at www.PicadillyParadise.com for more info, pictures,
rates and availability.

Find out how you can STAY FOR FREE!!! E-mail us for more details!!!