Jury: Southwest didn't discriminate against passenger

Old February 12th, 2006, 02:28 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default Jury: Southwest didn't discriminate against passenger

SOuthwest handled it very poorly. They also broke the rules by
requesting her to buy an additional seat after she boarded. I'm sure
they did not discriminate because of color, but she is
handicapped do to being so overweight. If she had been in a
wheelchair, it would have been a different
story. RIght or wrong the airline will have to dish out
distress money to this person.

Old February 12th, 2006, 07:41 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

"Christopher Pennington" wrote in message
SOuthwest handled it very poorly. They also broke the rules by
requesting her to buy an additional seat after she boarded. I'm sure
they did not discriminate because of color, but she is
handicapped do to being so overweight. If she had been in a
wheelchair, it would have been a different
story. RIght or wrong the airline will have to dish out
distress money to this person.

He is not a person with disabilities! She is FAT! And the court found in
favor of SWA, so no money paid to the fat lady. If I had been on the jury,
I would have asked if we can award SWA legal costs. I get POed with people
claiming handicap status because they are FAT! My daughter is a therapist
for children with disabilities. They have real disabilities, not the
disability of overeating.

Old February 12th, 2006, 01:15 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Handicapped? She is handicapped? She is a fat, stinking, smelly, beast.
She eats like a hog, turns herself into a ton of flab ...

AND YOU HAVE THE GALL TO SAY SHE IS HANDICAPPED?

WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

Old February 12th, 2006, 08:24 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

"Thomas Wentworth" wrote in message
Handicapped? She is handicapped? She is a fat, stinking, smelly, beast.
She eats like a hog, turns herself into a ton of flab ...

She is fat. Did not look like a smelly beast. Other than morbidly obese,
she was a decent looking women.